Nut Pie Mini Muffin Recipe
Here we are in August already! Can you believe it? It is nearly back to school time again.You have to try out these mini nut pie muffins. They taste like a pecan pie in muffin form…only with pecans and walnuts. The kids will love having them packed in their lunchbox for a treat or diving into them when they get home after school. That is, if you don't eat them first!
- mini muffin pan
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs large
- ½ cup butter salted, melted and cooled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add: nuts, sugar, and flour. Stir to combine.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add butter.
- Pour over dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Allow muffins to cool completely before removing from the pan.