Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Have you ever tried using crunchy peanut butter in your chocolate chip cookies? It creates an amazing texture! You may never use creamy peanut butter in your cookie recipes again.
Being a Reese’s peanut butter cup fan, I include the minis in this recipe for an extra burst of peanut butter goodness.
If you only want to bake a few cookies, you can freeze extra dough in a zip-top bag for several months and make more later…but chances are you will make the entire batch and eat them all too!
- 1 cup butter salted and softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 pack of vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 heaping tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups about 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with no-stick foil.
- Cream together butter, sugar, vanilla, and pudding.
- Beat in your eggs and then add your dry ingredients (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Top with mini Reese’s.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Tip: Baking time may vary with your oven
Do you love cookies? If so, you may also enjoy these:
2 responses to “Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe”
This sounds sooooo good!! LOL!!