White Chocolate Oreo Truffles
My white chocolate Oreo truffles are the perfect treat to make for someone you love this Valentine's Day! Gifts from the kitchen are the ultimate gifts to show your love and appreciation. Try adding Valentine's inspired sprinkles on top and consider making my Oreo truffles for neighbors, clients, or friends to show you care.
- 1 package Double Stuff Oreo cookies
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces white chocolate disks melted
- Process the Oreo cookies in a food processor or blender, until crumbs are formed.
- Mix Oreo crumbs with the cream cheese until combined. Mix with mixer or by hand with a wooden spoon.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place balls onto wax paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Freeze for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate melts in a double broiler on the stove.
- To make one, fill a pot with water and place a glass bowl over the pot. This will allow the steam to melt the chocolate without burning it.
- Dip balls in chocolate.
- Return to lined cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Store air tight in refrigerator.
Tip: Use any flavor Oreo you like and interchange milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate disks.
Other blog posts you may enjoy: