Pumpkin Spice Coquito Recipe
My friend Annie, owner of Sweet Delights by Annie, has provided us with this delicious pumpkin spice coquito recipe.
Coquito is a Puerto Rican eggnog, filled with coconut goodness.
Annie is a cottage baker in Albermarle, NC. You can find her here: https://www.sweetdelightsbyannie.com/
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can Cream of Coconut
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 to 1 cup white or dark rum
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- For the syrup
- Mix everything together in a pot and cook until boils.
- Set it aside until warm and ready to use.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender. Mix well.
- Remove cinnamon sticks from the syrup then add syrup and rum and pulse until combined.
- Pour into cup and enjoy!
Tip: Add sweetened shredded coconut and cinnamon to decorate.