Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Recipe
Most of us need a little coffee on Thanksgiving Day morning, right? OK, a lot of coffee…and every morning! Whip up a batch of this super easy pumpkin spice coffee creamer…You will thank me in the morning!
- 1 cup French Vanilla flavored powder coffee creamer
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Mix all 4 ingredients together and add to your brewed coffee.
- Store extra creamer in a glass jar with a lid or airtight container.
TIPS: You can change the quantities of the spices to suit your taste. You can also use plain, unsweetened powdered coffee creamer and add your own sugar or leave the sugar out.
In the holiday mood? Check out my Holiday Dessert Recipes!
Love easy recipes? Check out The Ultimate Guide To Easy Desserts.