No bake Reese’s Fudge Recipe
My no bake Reese's fudge recipe is perfect for the holidays. Although, it's also ideal for a weekend treat or party dessert. Your family and friends will love it and think you spent hours making it. In reality, it may take you fifteen minutes to prepare this creamy, rich, deliciousness.
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 Reese’s peanut butter cups regular size
- Prepare 8×8 square baking dish by lining it with no-stick foil or parchment paper.
- Line dish with 12 Reese’s cups and set aside.
- Add into a 4 cup glass Pyrex measuring cup: chips and milk and stir.
- Place into microwave for 1 minute (on high heat) and stir.
- Place back in for 30 seconds, remove and stir.
- Do this until it is completely melted. Be sure you stir it every time you check it because chocolate chips keep their shape until they are stirred. So, it may appear that they are not melted and can easily burn if you do not stir them.
- When ready, pour into prepared pan.
- Top by crumbling the remaining cups over the top of the fudge and gently press them into the fudge.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours and cut into 1 inch squares.
Note: Chocolate chips hold their share when melted. Be sure to stir each time you check them.
Ready for more delicious dessert recipes? Click Here
There’s just something special about flipping through the pages of a cookbook! Click here for The Ultimate Guide cookbooks