Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Chocolate chip cookie dough is a sweet and creamy treat. Every Friday we get together as a family for dinner and dessert. One week, I wanted to serve something different, and came up with this delightful recipe. I served it alongside pretzels, but you can easily get creative with what you serve to scoop it up. Feeling like a sugar rush? Simply use a spoon. (Late night snacking at its finest.)
- 1 package of cream cheese 8 ounces, softened
- 1/3 cup butter salted, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar any variety, packed
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups mini chocolate chips
- Add butter and cream cheese into your mixer and cream together for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add sugars, salt, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Serve with apples, graham crackers, or pretzels.
Tip: If you make this days before serving, store in the fridge. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving.
Looking for more unique dessert recipes? Try Brown Sugar Butterfinger Bundt Cakes