Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Coffee Cookies
Where are all my chocolate and peanut butter lovers? How about my coffee addicts?
I whipped up this delicious recipe one night when I was craving peanut butter. I actually started munching on the peanut butter chips before deciding I should bake with them!
If you prefer a more intense coffee flavor, add more instant coffee granules to the recipe.
- 11 Tbsp salted butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp coffee extract
- 1 cup flour
- 6 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1 cup peanut butter chips heaping
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar for about 5 minutes.
- Add egg and extract. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, soda, salt, and coffee.
- Mix until combined.
- Add chips and mix until incorporated.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the prepared pan.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Cookies will be soft, so allow to cool before removing from sheets.
Tip: These cookies taste best the day after they are baked!