Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Pie Recipe
Reese's. Need I say more? This may be my favorite cheesecake. I love the combination of chocolate with peanut butter! I created this recipe one day when I was having one of my cravings. I made it into a pie so I wouldn't be tempted to eat an entire cheesecake! Even though cheesecake freezes well, I'd rather eat it right away.
- 3/4 cup crushed Oreo’s
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 packages 8 ounces each cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter melted
- 3 Reese’s cups chopped into small chunks
- Chocolate Whipped Topping:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 Tbsp cocoa power
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press onto the bottom of 8 inch round glass pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Add melted peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Scrape when needed.
- Pour over crust.
- Top with Reese’s.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. (Overnight is best.)
- Whip cream until peeks form.
- Add in sugar.
- Add in cocoa power.
- Spread over cool pie.