Graham Bar Recipe
These graham bars are a great after school snack for the kids. They are approximately two bites each and are sweet and filling. Graham bars also make a fantastic weekend snack. Actually, your kids would probably enjoy making these with you. There's nothing like quality time spent together in the kitchen.
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- ¾ to 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8×8 baking dish with no-stick foil.
- In a large bowl add crumbs, chips, and walnuts.
- Add enough milk to create a firm mixture. Not liquid, just a moist mixture.
- Stir as you add the milk.
- Press mixture into pan with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut into 1×1 inch squares.
- Add powdered sugar into a bowl.
- Roll each square in powdered sugar.
- Allow to cool completely
- Store air tight at room temperature.