Graham Bar Recipe
These graham bars are a great after school snack for the kids. They are approximately two bites each and are sweet and filling.
Graham bars also make a fantastic weekend snack. Actually, your kids would probably enjoy making these with you. There’s nothing like quality time spent together in the kitchen.
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- ¾ to 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8×8 baking dish with no-stick foil.
- In a large bowl add crumbs, chips, and walnuts.
- Add enough milk to create a firm mixture. Not liquid, just a moist mixture.
- Stir as you add the milk.
- Press mixture into pan with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut into 1×1 inch squares.
- Add powdered sugar into a bowl.
- Roll each square in powdered sugar.
- Allow to cool completely
- Store air tight at room temperature.
2 responses to “Back To School: Graham Bar Recipe”
The looks great and a easy one to do with grandkids! I can’t leave a recipie alone. Wonder if adding Mini marshmallows would be good or heath or Butterfinger bits. Wonder if Golden Grahams would be good?
This seems like the perfect recipe for school lunches but also for last minute company. I bet you could use almost anything in your pantry! Thanks Deanna!
Let me know if you try any add ins! I’m happy you like the recipe!