Blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad Recipe
Purple is one of my favorite colors which makes this salad visually appealing to me. It also satisfies my ongoing sweet tooth without too much guilt.This dessert salad is ideal for a summer treat. It is perfect for potlucks, cookouts, picnics, and a light dessert after a home cooked meal.
- 3 cups blueberries
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced
- 2 cups strawberries cut into pieces
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 pack cream cheese 8 ounces, room temperature
- 1 box 3.4 oz. instant pudding, cheesecake or French vanilla flavored
- 1 cup Coffee Mate Creamer Coconut Caramel Latte flavored or vanilla flavored
- Slice up fruit and add into a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese and pudding.
- Slowly add creamer while mixing.
- When the cheese mixture is well combined, fold it into the prepared fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.