Cinnamon Pecan Roll Recipe
Remember going to the mall when you were a teenager and indulging in a humongous Cinnabon cinnamon roll? Oh, I can smell the cinnamon and taste the sweet icing right now!
Some shopping malls still have these delightful treats. I have a super simple recipe for a cinnamon roll you can make at home that will fill the need for a trip to your local mall.
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- 1/3 cup brown sugar heaping
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 tbsp butter salted,melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese soft
- 1/2 stick butter salted, soft
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. milk
- Mix nuts, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Separate rolls brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with mix.
- Roll into form.
- Baste with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining mix.
- Bake 400 degrees 10-12 minutes on non stick foil lined pan.
- Mix cheese and butter with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread over rolls as soon as they are removed from the oven.
One response to “Christmas in July: Cinnamon Pecan Roll Recipe”
[…] Cinnamon pecan roll recipe […]