Lemon Square Recipe
Coffee is my favorite flavor these days. But, a close second has to be lemon! I have had several people tell me that they have not been able to perfect a lemon bar. So, I am sharing my recipe with everyone today in hopes that it is the last one you try. I have made these time and time again and they always turn out just right!
- 8×8 glass baking dish
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter salted and melted
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with no-stick foil or parchment paper.
- Mix first three ingredients together and press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients with mixer and pour over baked crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Tip: To sprinkle with powdered sugar, use a mesh strainer and sift over the top.