No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Where are my Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup lovers at? I love those so much, I hide them from everyone else in the house! The filling of this pie reminds me of the filling of a Reese’s. And by adding the chocolate whipped topping, it gives it a slight chocolate flavor too.
No need to preheat the oven either. This is truly a no-bake pie…perfect for the hot summer months, but also perfect for any Holiday or party.
- 1 graham crust
- Pie Filling:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk regular or almond
- ¾ to 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar with a mixer, on high speed.
- Add milk and mix until combined.
- Press into crust.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar and mix with a mixer for 10 seconds and then add cocoa powder. Mix only until combined.
- Spread over filling and place in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Optional: Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles, shaved chocolate, or chocolate syrup.
Tip: Do not over-mix the whipped topping. If you mix it too much it will turn grainy and curdle. If this happens, add additional whipping cream and mix a little more.