Aunt Mary’s Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
I recall indulging in this super easy and delicious pie when I was a young girl. We would spend the day at my Aunt Mary's house, by her pool, and she would serve this gem along with her pistachio cake. I could have easily sat down with a spoon at ate the entire pie. It isn't strictly a summertime treat…we also make it for holidays and birthdays!
- pre-made graham pie crust
- 1.5 bricks of cream cheese 8 ounces each brick for a total of 12 ounces, room temp
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pre-made graham pie crust
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Mix 1st 4 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into crust.
- Top with pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
4 responses to “Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie Recipe”
This looks unreal! 😍 Yum, yum! Also on another note, I think everyone in the world has an Aunt Mary lol. I’m yet to meet someone who doesn’t. 🤣
Thank you! Ha ha! And we love every one 💜
Get in my belly!! Yummy.
Haha! It is delish!