Who loves chocolate and peanut butter? I am definitely a fan. If you ask me, there is no better pairing than chocolate and peanut butter. OK, maybe peanut butter and jelly.
Try my peanut butter cup brownies for the chewiest, most chocolaty cake brownies you will ever taste. You have to trust me when I tell you that these are worth every moment of preparation.
- 8×8 baking dish
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 4 ounces chocolate chips, milk chocolate
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour heaping
- Pinch of salt
- Peanut Butter Cup Topping:
- 3 heaping Tablespoons of peanut butter creamy
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips milk chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper sheet (or non-stick foil).
- Cream sugars and eggs.
- Melt butter and chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir add back in for 20 seconds if needed.
- Add extract. Stir.
- Mix chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
- Add flour and salt. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Prepare peanut butter cup topping:
- Mix well and add by spoonfuls to top of brownies (before baking).
- Bake for 55 minutes or until baked through.
- Icing instructions:
- Melt in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Spread over baked, cooled, brownies.